About Business e-Visa India:-
e-Visa for India is a landmark service initiated by the Government of India in order to make travelling to India a memorable and hassle free experience for the international visitors. e-Visa for India has been further subcategorized into e-Tourist Visa, e-Medical Visa and e-Business Visa for India. The applicants can apply for any of these e-Visa categories depending upon their purpose of visit to India. The whole process is completely online in nature and the e-Visa approval is directly emailed to the applicant. The international visitors need to carry their valid passport and a hard copy of their e-Visa approval in order to gain entry into the Indian mainland.
What is India business visa?:- The India business visa allows its holder to associate with in business activities while in the country. As the visa is inclined to the particular people who are doing business related trip to India. It’s a multiple entry visa and the validity of visa is 1 year (365 days) that grants a total stay of 180 days starting from the date of first entry in the country.
Fast Track Processing: For Fast Track service you must choose the "Urgent Processing" from the dropdown in the application. You can avail this facility by paying additional charges in case of urgent travels. e-Visa application can be processed on Fast track basis after paying the relevant charges. To avail the expedited service, your travel date must be at least after 24-72 hours from the time your submit the application. For any assistance you may contact customer care number.
e-Visa Services for India:- The Indian e-Visa facility has proved to be a boon for visitors across the globe as it makes the whole process easy and can be done at the comfort of the homes of the esteemed visitors. Passport holders hailing from these particular countries are eligible to apply for e-Tourist visa facilities. The list of these countries is provided below in an alphabetical manner:
Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon Union Republic, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati,Kyrgyzstan , Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal , Qatar, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Uganda,Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
e-Visa Facility: The validity of e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa will be One Year from the date of grant of ETA. Multiple entries will be permitted on e-Tourist Visa and e-Business visa.In case of e-Conference visa, validity will be 30 days from the date of arrival in India.Only single entry is permitted on e-Conference visa. In case of e-Medical and e-Medical Attendant visas, validity will be 60 days from the date of first arrival in India. Triple entry will be permitted on e-Medical and e-Medical Attendant visas. The facility is valid for entry through 28 designated Airports (i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh,Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai,Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Portblair, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Vishakhapatnam) and 5 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, Mangalore,Mumbai,Chennai). However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
The validity of e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa will be one year from the date of grant of ETA. Multiple entries will be permitted on e-Tourist Visa and e-Business visa.In case of e-Conference visa, validity will be 30 days from the date of arrival in India.Only single entry is permitted on e-Conference visa. In case of e-Medical and e-Medical Attendant visas, validity will be 60 days from the date of first arrival in India. Triple entry will be permitted on e-Medical and e-Medical Attendant visas.
The e-Business visa can be used for any of the following:- 1. For technical and business meetings.
2. To set up Industrial or business venture.
3. To deliver lectures under Global Initiative for Academic Networks (GIAN).
4. For recruitment purposes.
5. For trade or sales / purchases.
6. To participate in exhibitions, business or trade fairs.
How does e-Business visa work?:- A. The e-Business visa for India validity is 180 days from the arrival date.
B. The e-Business visa is a multiple entry visa.
C. This visa type is non-convertible and non-extendable.
D. Travelers are required to carry a copy of their approved business e-Visa India authorization at all times during their stay.
E. The e-Business visa cannot be used and is not valid to visit protected/restricted or Cantonment areas.
F. The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India. The passport must have at
least two blank pages for the immigration and border control authorities to place the entry and exit stamps.
G. Applicants who hold International Travel Documents or Diplomatic Passports cannot apply for an e-Business visa for India.
e-Medical Visa India:- e-Medical Visa is one kind of the e-Visa issued online by the Government of India. Indian e-Visa for Medical trips is provided for non-Indian visitors who want to make the Medical trips to India. Only the short-term Medical mission trips are permitted. Indian e-Medical Visa will not only save your time and money but also make your Medical mission trips to India safer and more comfortable.
Documents requirements:- 1. A passport-sized photograph, on a white background of the applicant.
2. A Business card / Visiting card of the travelling person or a letter from the Indian Company which justifies the purpose of travel.
3. Original passport and one photocopy of passport information and signature page.
4. The passport must be signed, valid for 6 months beyond stay in India, with at least two blank passport pages available for India visa stamps. Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for Indian visas.
Fields of the visa application form are completely filled before submitting including India referees.
Value Added Services:- 1. Rechecking of e-Visa application form before final submission:
2. 24*7 Customer care number and email support
3. Recovery of e-Visa approval in case of loss/theft
4. Constant updates on the e-Visa application
5. No need to fill the application form again
6. A team of Interpreters to overcome language barriers
7. Live expert support team assistance during filling of application
8. More payment options for payment of e-Visa fees
9. Refund and cancellation of the e-Visa service fees
10. No additional bank transaction charge of 2.5% Read More Point to note:- indianbusinessvisa.org.in is a commercial website. We are not the Embassy/Consulate/High Commission or the representative of any Government Department of India. If you apply through indianbusinessvisa.org.in, we will consult, support all required documents for your e-Visa applications and you will get your visa update frequently and get e-Visa result from us. To apply e-Visa under our processing, you will be charged service fee and Indian Government Fee. Besides that, you can apply in person at Indian Missions or official Indian Government Website. Our fee will be higher than you apply directly on Indian Government Website or at Indian Missions in your country. If you prefer a non-guided service, you can visit the Indian Government website.